Getting your vitamins through an IV is a great way to support your general wellbeing, treat nutrient deficiencies and specific health issues. IV therapy can address the following issues:
- Digestive disorders
- Chronic Infections
- Weakened immune system
- Difficulty swallowing pills
- Toxic overload
- Inflammatory health conditions
Also called a Myers Cocktail, think of this like a basic multi. It will treat most nutrient deficiencies, and also help with energy, productivity and general wellness. .
High dose vitamin C has been shown to treat infections ranging from Epstein Barr Virus (the virus causing Mono, autoimmunity in some people, and possibly chronic fatigue syndrome) to overwhelming body-wide bacterial infections (sepsis) in recent studies. We add zinc and recommend following the drip with a “single” of Glutathione for optimal immune recovery.
Singles ($50) as an add on, or ($125) by itself
Glutathione: the ultimate antioxidant and detoxifier. It cannot be mixed in an IV bag with other vitamins, and can be given at the end of your drip as an “add on” or by itself in it’s own drip room visit.
- 4-Wellness or Immunity for $625
- 4-Glutathione add-on for $175
The “Let’s Get Serious” Package: $810 (a 10% savings)
- 6 sessions total
- Initial 1½ hour assessment and strategy session
- Five 45-minute sessions.
- A personalized Action Plan after each session
- Unlimited email support with 24-hour turnaround
- Accountability check-ins weekly by email