WELLNESS AND MEDICAL INFUSIONS
Why Intravenous (IV) Therapy?
Intravenous nutrition (also called Infusion Therapy) delivers vitamins and nutrients directly into your veins, and is effective because it maximizes the delivery of the essential nutrients that are required for your body to function optimally. Our Wellness Drips are great if your gut isn’t doing a good job of absorbing your vitamins, or if you need extra nutrients to support a struggling detoxification or immune system. Our Medical Infusions take the treatment up a notch, and focus on repairing underlying conditions that you may have, as diagnosed by us or other providers.
Nutrients such as vitamins and minerals provide what is necessary for our cells to properly function; without them, the membranes in our cells can weaken and lose the ability to protect the cell’s DNA and mitochondria. Water, electrolytes, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and amino acids are also critical to support the myriad processes that occur in our bodies every day. Even those of us living a clean life can need extra support at the cellular level.!
Here is our August IV menu that includes special introductory pricing for August and September. If you aren’t sure which one is right for you, we can help you choose!
Basic Wellness IV Drip:
Build Your Foundation (Myers Cocktail): All the basic vitamins you need delivered directly to your cells.
$220 single/$792 package of 4
Wellness Plus IV Drips:
Detoxify: Lowers your toxic load and boosts weight loss and well-being.
Energize: Boosts mental clarity and performance.
Hair, Skin & Nails: Essential nutrients for hair and nail growth.
Boost Immunity: Aids cold, flu, and illness recovery.
$260 single/$936 package of 4
Alone or Add-On to a Wellness Drip.
Hydration: Extra fluids feel great after intense exercise, partying or jet lag.
- Hydration drip alone: 1 liter: $155 single/$558 package of 4
- Add-on 500 ml (half liter): $85 single/$306 for package of 4
Glutathione (antioxidants): The secret to looking and feeling younger!
- Glutathione drip alone: $175 single/$630 package of 4
- Add-on: $115 single/$414 package of 4
IV Therapy for Specific Medical Conditions:
High Dose Vitamin C: reduce your viral load from infections like Epstein Barr and COVID.
Price depends on the dose required. Contact us if interested.
*Stay tuned, we will be adding even more menu items.
Ready to get started?
If you are new to our IV program, you need to be medically screened before you begin. We are not a drive-by drip room, but a medically supervised, state-of-the-art, clinical Infusion center. That being said, we aim to make this simple for you and easy to get onboard!
Here are your options:
- If you are an existing active patient of Blum Center (you’ve seen your practitioner in the past 12 months), you can send your practitioner a message in the portal and request that they order the IV for you. You can decide together the best one for you to start with. After that, Michelle can re-order what you need.
- If you are new to Blum Center for Health or haven’t seen your provider in the past 12 months:
- Schedule a one-time initial screening visit with Michelle Levins, FNP who will ask you some medical questions, inform you about the program before you begin, and order the required screening blood tests.
- 30-Minute zoom or in-person consultation, $150. If you would like an IV the same day, we suggest making the visit in person and book both together.
- You will be able to do a basic Foundation IV the same day if desired, but any other infusions from our menu will require these screening tests, which are covered by your insurance.
- This screening visit is to determine the safety of IV therapy for you and does not include diagnosis or treatment recommendations other than for one of the specific IVs we offer.
If you are new or haven’t seen us in over 12 months, please call 914-652-7800 to schedule your Initial Screening visit with Michelle. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.