Interactive Cooking Classes
Team building activities are a great way to improve communication and increase productivity among people who work together. And what better way to do that than coming together in the kitchen to create a delicious and healthful meal? Let Blum Center for Health customize your event, complete with menu planning and a signature take home gift.
Our BlumKitchen Chef will:
- Begin with an opening meditation
- Everyone introduces themselves and shares their health goals
- Introduction of the health topic and brief discussion
- The group is divided up into 4 groups to prepare a 4 course meal
- The team shares and enjoys the delicious meal they created together
- Have a Q&A with participants at conclusion of event
- Participants will go home with recipes, a gift from BlumKitchen, and a satisfied appetite with a craving for more!
- Learn about using food as medicine
- Experience the benefits of working together to reach a mutual goal
- Practice better communication
- Fun! Fun! Fun!
- 16 people or less, held at Blum Center for Health’s state of the art kitchen
- 17 + people, held at Doral Arrowwood Resort and Conference Center, Rye Brook, NY.
Program Length: 2.5 hours, afternoon or evening.
Cost: For pricing and availability contact us at, (914) 652-7800 ext 115, firstname.lastname@example.org.